"Laptops for Learners"
| Application | Laptop Lending Policy | Contacts | Technical Support |
Criteria for Eligibility
Beaufort County Partnership for Children has generously funded a laptop-lending grant for online students in the Early Childhood program at BCCC. Early Childhood students eligible to utilize a laptop shall:
- Be a resident of Beaufort County or Hyde County
- Have completed 12-15 semester hours in the program
- Have grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
- Be registered as a online student in the Early Childhood program.
- Provide evidence of Internet connectivity with an ISP address by the laptop orientation.
- Attend an on-campus laptop orientation
- Sign and adhere to the BCCC Laptop Lending Policy.
Laptops will be awarded on a first come first served basis to 7 students. If it is necessary for a student to drop a class, the laptop must be returned to the BCCC Library within 24 hours.
The BCCC LRC will provide technical support for the "Laptops for Learners" project.
Fill out Application form and Sign BCCC Laptop Lending Policy and mail, fax or email to:
Penny Sermons, Director, LRC and Distance Learning
Beaufort County Community College
5337 Hwy 264 East
P.O. Box 1069
Washington, NC 27889
email: Penny Sermons
| back |